Professor Gag's lecturing style - an example

A typical lecture from Professor Gag:

Start

Dear class,

Today, I want to talk about quasi-experiment as a research method. Let me start with the following example. Say, I am interested to learn whether implementation of ISO9000 will improve the P/E ratio of a companay. So, I set up a quasi-experiment. I choose the following two companies that are very similar in profile except that one of them implemented ISO 9000 a few years ago while the other company has not.  The first company is called Chow Sin Sang, and its finacial figures over the last 6 years are as follows........

The other one is Chow C9......


End

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MBA Research Project [MGTM05] class [topup57/58/Full PF11] Teaching plan

Mind mapping the topic of gender

Synopsis form - an example for a fake case