On accessibility

I have got a message from one of my students doing final year project who said that he could not contacted me by mobile phone as my mobile phone was turned off. I think there can be many reasons why sometimes attempt to contact me by mobile phone could fail. The fact is: sometimes I prefer phone chats over email  discussion.

Very often, when I am doing works in my work desk, I monitor my facebook mailbox. Thus, I am able to respond to email queries quite promptly. Thus, in case, you are not able to contact me by mobile, you could leave a message to my facebook mailbox with your mobile phone number. I can then respond promptly to your query.

In short, if you failed in your attempt to contact me by phone because my mobile phone was turned off, the best action is to leave try a few times at different times of a day, and leave a message to me with your mobile phone no. so that I am able to call back to you.  I am a very accessible teacher as a matter of fact.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MBA Research Project [MGTM05] class [topup57/58/Full PF11] Teaching plan

Mind mapping the topic of gender

Synopsis form - an example for a fake case