Dinner gathering with students and contact

It was a nice dinner gathering with my GBM students, now already graduated from the programme. Some take further study and are coping with work and study at the same time. Others are preoccupied with work and personal matters of various sorts. The gathering reminds me of a drawing I made after a cake party in class with these GBM students.



These days, I really enjoy meetings and gathering with students, as a friend and a mentor. Here is a photo taken of me in a BBQ gathering with students:






I wish they all do well with work, continuous professional development and personal life.. As to myself, I am happy to be the big brother to them and keep in touch with them via email and facebook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MBA Research Project [MGTM05] class [topup57/58/Full PF11] Teaching plan

Mind mapping the topic of gender

Synopsis form - an example for a fake case