Formulate IS assignment titles

For a start, I suggest you to consider the following format:

A study to: (evaluate; predict; verify; explain (or find out)) [a phenomenon] based on [a theory, perspective, research method]

 E.g.:

Example 1: A study to find out why some of the mainland visitors squat in the streets in HK based participant observation

Example 2:  A study to find out why my boss is so perfect based on structured interview
Research design: (i) unstructured interview. (ii) document study of the academic qualification certficates of my boss, (iii) quantitative analysis of my company's financial data over the last five years.


I will discuss this topic with you in class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MBA Research Project [MGTM05] class [topup57/58/Full PF11] Teaching plan

Mind mapping the topic of gender

Synopsis form - an example for a fake case