Deputy Principal by accident

From a few months in 2011, I had been the Deputy Principal of an education centre, after the Principal's sudden decease from  a heart attack. I mainly taught subjects in Global Business Management in that education centre. As a Deputy Principal, I took up final year dissertation supervision for the Building Services Engineering. This led me to the field of Building Services Engineering, which I am still learning. As to Research Methods and Dissertation writings, I do have quite much experience. I notice that there is a video clip on youtube on the last graduation ceremony organized by the centre. It is quite a memorable one, see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI1ifit9Yxg. During that brief period of time, students at the centre would call me Principal. That education centre has now been dormant.

It is very difficult to predict what could happen in 2012. However, opportunities are always for those who are prepared.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MBA Research Project [MGTM05] class [topup57/58/Full PF11] Teaching plan

Mind mapping the topic of gender

Synopsis form - an example for a fake case