From my birthday dinner with ex-students

My Global Business Management (GBM) graduates have been having regular gathering with me; yesterday, they organized a dinner gathering to celebrate my birthday. They are busy and some look tired.. One of them is going to emigrate to Australia. The GBM class size has always been small.

How would I describe them? They are my friends, my children (but one is older than me) and coachees; some of them are pursuing further study; others are not so academic..

This is the kind of teaching career I am pursuing... and then, at heart, I am a systems theorist.. and with my age, increasingly, I behave more like a mentor to students who are keen to learn and who know how to respect teachers and others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MBA Research Project [MGTM05] class [topup57/58/Full PF11] Teaching plan

Mind mapping the topic of gender

Synopsis form - an example for a fake case