emailing in dissertation process

The centre staff told me that a Master Degree student has just submitted a dissertation report to me for marking. However, I have never had project meeting with the student. Essentially, the student just submitted a report to me without ever arranging with the centre for a meeting with me as the student's supervisor. The student said that he/she has previously sent the dissertation report to me for comments.

Indeed, I am willing to provide some brief feedbacks on student's dissertation reports via emails. However, email feedback is not intended to replace dissertation meetings.

From time to time, there are students who are not keen to learn how to do dissertation reports, and do not respect the dissertation supervision system.

The only contribution they have made is that they have paid the school fees; and they create hardships to the academic and administrative staffs by attempting to abuse the education system.

I mention it here because from time to time, the centre has  to deal with these students....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MBA Research Project [MGTM05] class [topup57/58/Full PF11] Teaching plan

Mind mapping the topic of gender

Synopsis form - an example for a fake case