setting re-examination paper

The university has informed me of the deadline to set an re-exam paper. This is a case about 1 student failing in my examination out of 60s. As a result, I need to draft a re-sit exam paper for 1 student and, subsequently, I have to invigilate in examination for this very student. To do examin invigilation, I have to wake up at 6:15am in the morning to ensure I arrive at the exam centre on time. This is very harsh as I usually go to bed very late at night.

As most students did quite well in examination for this subject, I am sure that all these efforts are avoidable. Thus, when the student fails in the examination, the lecturer suffers... as to whether the student suffers a lot in this case, I just have no mood to find out..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MBA Research Project [MGTM05] class [topup57/58/Full PF11] Teaching plan

Mind mapping the topic of gender

Synopsis form - an example for a fake case