Student's gifts

I am so happy today to have received a bag of gifts from a student. The most important point is, all the gift items, I can see, have been carefully chosen. The following is the gift card in the bag:



Initially, I thought the student was passing an applicaion form to act as her academic referee (for further study purpose) or I thought it could be a thank-you card.

As a teacher, to become a popular teacher is not my life-goal at all. Probably, the best way to describe my teaching activity is to try to deliver inspiring lectures to entertain my students and myself. If the students (or some of them) are not interested in learning at all, I am equally happy because I can still entertain myself via teaching. Most often, there are some students who are interested in my lectures; and I am very happy with that too. There is a motto in a movie recently from Taiwan, "to make a difference to the world, because of me". I can endorse this too via teaching, among other activities.

Comments

  1. Tks Eilean: you are always supportive. Happy new year. So happy that you have noticed my new blog too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MBA Research Project [MGTM05] class [topup57/58/Full PF11] Teaching plan

Mind mapping the topic of gender

Synopsis form - an example for a fake case