Digital social media environment as a learning and teaching platform

I am so excited by the contemporary digital social media environment; I can foresee more exploration effort to learn how to conduct my work and professional development in such an environment. At present, I have adopted three tools: the linkedin platform: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joseph-ho/31/2a6/274. This platform I am not familiar with still; the facebook platform: https://www.facebook.com/#!/josephho33. This one I think I am getting quite used to it by now. The third one is this blog http://josephho33.blogspot.com/. It is also a new experience for me to do blogging.  I can imagine 2008 will be a year of exploration of this digital social media environment (or ecosystem). There must be some relationships among these three platforms. At the same time, I need to do more readings with e-books, with using e-library. And then, I just got rid of my mobile phone and need to learn this device called smartphone.

I am not a fan with these technical stuff and gadgets and I am quite suspicious with their negative impacts. Nevertheless, I have to accept that this is the way to make intellectual thrusts in my work and study.

My academic supervisor said that my academic thesis was very complicated; I think it is getting more complicated now. As the Nike motto says, just do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MBA Research Project [MGTM05] class [topup57/58/Full PF11] Teaching plan

Mind mapping the topic of gender

Synopsis form - an example for a fake case