Readings.. readings

First of all, during the new year, I need to get rid of the huge pile of paper documents in my study room; I am now getting used to using my kindle e-reader to browse academic journals. Due to the huge explosion of academic literatures in business and social sciences, I decide to use a chaotic approach to study, that is doing reading without any order or sequence... just keep reading and reflecting on the ideas.. it is so entertaining and stimulating to do so. Below was a photo taken during a tour to China some time ago:




Over the last few weeks, I have done some organization of the various academic journals I came across and have compiled lists on them by subjects. I feel I have a basic grasp of the academic landscape and the magnitude of intellectual challenges ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MBA Research Project [MGTM05] class [topup57/58/Full PF11] Teaching plan

Mind mapping the topic of gender

Synopsis form - an example for a fake case