Reading Harvard Business Review

Having ordered Harvard Business Review  (HBR)for 2 years. I have not got time to browse through the articles; this I should be able to do during the new year. One of the problems now with this journal is that the journal is a bit too heavy to carry around when doing all the travelling to and from schools. And then, I do not have the pdf version of the journal so I will not be able to read it with my e-book. Finally, I do not carry my ebook with me when travelling because of my clumsiness. Mainly for these reasons, I now have a big pile of the journals in my bookself.

Now is the time to give a fair hearing to what the HBR contributors have said over the last two years. Probably, I can browse through the all the stuff in 2 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MBA Research Project [MGTM05] class [topup57/58/Full PF11] Teaching plan

Mind mapping the topic of gender

Synopsis form - an example for a fake case