On chimpanzee

This episode happened around 1992. I was teaching students sitting for the exam of Institute of Administrative Management. Most of the students were secretaries. At that time, I was a quite popular teacher. Just as I was walking around the classroom while delivering my lecture, one student offered me a piece of chocolate. So, I took it. On seeing that, other students followed suit and started to offer me biscuits and peanuts. Suddenly, I found myself busy collecting snacks from the class, like a chimpanzee, though a happy one for that.

Out of clumsiness, I dropped one of the snacks on the floor; on seeing that, one of the students wanted to pick it up for me but also carelessly dropped her set of notes onto the floor. My prompt response was to bend down so as to pick up the notes now scattered on the floor for the student. At this point, I noticed that most of the students were wearing skirts that were  not long...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MBA Research Project [MGTM05] class [topup57/58/Full PF11] Teaching plan

Mind mapping the topic of gender

Synopsis form - an example for a fake case