Some SMA assignment issues - a case study, 2014

My comment on student’s SMA assignment (doc 1)

Hello Student A

Content reads like lecture notes; mainly explanatory and not clearly address assignment themes. Not OK. Try to address tasks as specified in assignment and also refer to my assignment report template for info. Assignment is not about writing explanation notes per se. It is not clear why you omit my advice: http://josephkkhoworkdiary.blogspot.hk/2014/09/assignment-report-structure-sma-2014.html

Joseph

Email from student (doc 2)
From student A
I have read your website but I asked you "Could I change your title?" in the your lecture. You said I can. And I also asked you, "The assignment topic can be surrounded to write the EVA", you also said OK. Therefore, I written that.

Could you let me know the assignment I need write it again or not?

Student A


My reply: (doc 3)

Dear Student A

Let me be specific:

"Could I change your title?" in the your lecture. You said I can. (right, you do not have to follow exactly my assignment template structure, as long as you tackle clearly Professor Tayles' assignment task.)

And I also asked you, "The assignment topic can be surrounded to write the EVA", you also said OK.  (sure, if your topic is EVA, your discussion  of course surrounds EVA.)

Therefore, I written that. (That is not OK; because you now ignore assignment tasks requirements as also clarified in my assignment template; and I never say that you can ignore assignment task requirements; I just say that you could modify the assignment template structure as long as you address assignment requirements)


All SMA students should pay attention to the issues raised. If you do not address assignment tasks requirements clearly, your report quality is poor; that is why students request me to produce a template to them to clarify the assignment requirements. I also say that they do not need to stick rigidly to the template structure as long as they explicitly address assignment requirements as provided by the UK Professor.


Comments


  1. For my jackets and hats stores in New Jersey, I'm looking for the jacket embroidery digitizing in the USA. Based on the quality of the work, I am willing to pay a reasonable fee. I'm in desperate need of any reputable and high-quality services. If someone on this forum can assist me with the essential services, I would appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MBA Research Project [MGTM05] class [topup57/58/Full PF11] Teaching plan

Mind mapping the topic of gender

Synopsis form - an example for a fake case