My mother is not recognized in dissertation assessments

Recently, I have had difficulties to supervise 1 or 2 final year dissertation project students; one of them complained that he is busy and he is not supposed to do dissertation as a scholar, etc. I smell some cheating acts involved... Anyway, students are customers; and I am not paid to force students to learn.

I give advices in dissertation meetings. Students can then decide what they are going to do next. At the end of the day, I do the first marking... and I need to make it clear: I do not even recognize (or give face to) my mother when I do the marking of dissertation reports. I will not consider factors such as you are busy or you are just a part-time student, etc...

If students are not committed to doing dissertation projects, they should not ask me or let me supervise them..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MBA Research Project [MGTM05] class [topup57/58/Full PF11] Teaching plan

Mind mapping the topic of gender

Synopsis form - an example for a fake case