Paperless reading

It is getting infeasible to print out all the course materials to read, due to its tremendous volume. For pdf doc, I can now read via Amazon kindle readers. For docs in other formats, e.g. ppt and winwords, I read with Samsung tablet. Nevertheless, for submission of certain forms to universities, I still need to print them out and, very often, I need to do scanning so that I can return the docs via email.

Doing intensive reading via desktop computer is bad, as it severely strains my eyes. But universities sometimes expect me to do so, as they do not care much about health and safety of teachers… the systems are bureaucratic and heartless still, though they often claim to be customer-oriented.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MBA Research Project [MGTM05] class [topup57/58/Full PF11] Teaching plan

Mind mapping the topic of gender

Synopsis form - an example for a fake case