Graduation party July 2, 2012

It was a hot day; I was sleepy... As I arrived at HKU, I discovered that the library was closed so that I was not able to return the few heavy books. And then, I met a student who was lost, so I accompanied her to LY Hall.

When I saw the students, I thought it was a facebook friends' gathering as many of them are on my facebook, so I can recognize their faces and, for some, even their names.

I talked a lot with the University staff and other guests about my Research interests and they seem interested in what I told them - which was unexpected.

Many students took photos with me but only a few shared their photos with me subsequently. Anyway, it was a nice gathering - so nice that I posted the following note in my facebook as follows:

Absence of meeting: Conversation
Uncle Chow: Why were you absent from our scheduled meeting last night?
JH: I watched football match last night.
Uncle Chow: Why then did you not see me in the morning?
JH: I would like to but all eyes were on me as I was on the stage..
 
 
Related photo:
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MBA Research Project [MGTM05] class [topup57/58/Full PF11] Teaching plan

Mind mapping the topic of gender

Synopsis form - an example for a fake case